||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 66,000 people and manufactures its products in 49 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
Do you want to be a part of a team based in Colmar-Berg working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology? … if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Senior SAP Basis & Database Administrator (m/f)
As a member of the SAP Basis team you will
- Provide technology expertise in maintaining and implementing Oracle, SAP HANA and SAP ASE databases used by SAP applications.
- assume responsibility for installing, upgrading and maintaining SAP’s NetWeaver and Business Suite applications.
- use your database and SAP knowledge to collaborate closely with other IT and business teams in analyzing and resolving performance problems.
To join our team you will need:
Education and Experience:
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology plus a minimum of five years' experience in SAP application administration.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of work experience in Information Technology including a minimum of five years' experience in SAP application administration.
- The candidate must be fluent in English. Any other European language is considered as a plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge SAP performance analysis and tuning.
- Expert knowledge of database administration in relation to SAP applications, preferably Oracle and SAP ASE.
- Expert knowledge of SQL performance analysis and tuning.
- Advanced knowledge in general basis administration of at least one SAP product.
- Working knowledge of operating systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows).
- Working knowledge of network technologies and protocols.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to influence others.
- ITIL v3 foundation certification is a plus.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a long history and an exciting future? A place where you can grow within an international organization? A role where you will contribute to increasing the innovation, safety and sustainability of the tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day?
To find out more and to apply, visit our career portal and post your CV!
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Industrie, Analyse / Projektmanagement|