||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
China Construction Bank is one of the world’s largest banks by market capitalization.
China Construction Bank (Europe), whichis established in Luxembourg City since August 2013, is one of the leading Renminbi center in Luxembourg. We work with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. For businesses with a global outlook, our 4 key offerings are designed to support growth, no matter what their size: Business Banking/ Corporate Banking/ International services/ Products services.
To support our local internal audit service, we are looking for:
Internal auditor (m/f)
The internal auditor will seek to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management, control, operational and governance processes. The internal auditor also searches for any irregularities in an effort to assist the Bank in complying with the applicable regulations.
- Conduct risk-based internal audits on all key activities of the Bank according to internationally recognised internal audit standards;
- Critically assesses the risks of the area audited to help guide the performance of the audit;
- Prepare and execute tests of control design and operating effectiveness and conduct interviews to fully understand the processes under review;
- Maintain internal audit working papers using the appropriate standards, methodology and tools to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness throughout the internal audit process;
- Identify areas of risk, deficiencies in controls, improvements in operations and non-compliance with internal procedures or laws and regulations;
- Make recommendations which add value to the Bank’s operations, drafts comprehensive reports and properly confirm all findings with the relevant stakeholders;
- Cooperate with a variety of business and support functions across the entire organisation both in Luxembourg and in the European branches.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Management or Economics;
- 2/3 years as an internal/external auditor in the financial services industry;
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations;
- Fluency in English. Any other European language is an asset;
- Strong analytical skills, autonomy, pro-activity, respect of deadlines, drive, detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- The CIA, CISA or CFE qualification is an advantage, as is any recognised accounting, finance, risk management, IT or project management qualification.
If you are interested in joining a fast moving environment and take on a new challenge in your professional career, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and we will get back to you shortly.
|Kategorie||Banken, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Analyse / Projektmanagement|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|27.05.2017||Account Manager Assistant Mandarin speaker (m/f)||Luxembourg|