||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
China Construction Bank is one of the world’s largest banks by market capitalization.
China Construction Bank (Europe), whichis established in Luxembourg City since August 2013, is one of the leading Renminbi center in Luxembourg. We work with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. For businesses with a global outlook, our 4 key offerings are designed to support growth, no matter what their size: Business Banking/ Corporate Banking/ International services/ Products services.
To support our local Legal & Compliance Team, we are looking for:
AML & Compliance Officer (m/f)
The AML & Compliance Officer will ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions and provide the related reporting in due time.
- Perform efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions through Anti Money Laundering, Customer Due diligence and Know Your Client checks;
- Ensure timely, reporting of suspicious transactions, advise management on current issues regarding correspondent banking and cooperate actively and passively with the FIU;
- Handle the Sanction Screening process at account opening and on an on-going basis and ensure proper escalation when appropriate;
- Maintains a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends;
- Assist in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the Bank;
- Provide direction and guidance to employees on appropriate remediation action for high risk accounts;
- Escalate any customer complaint, conflict of interest, whistleblowing and operational risk within the Compliance Department;
- Support in reporting process to stakeholders both in term of quality and respect of deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Law;
- Additional certification is a valuable asset: CBCO, CRCM or CRCP;
- At least 3/4 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank or a fiduciary dealing with corporate and institutional clients;
- Sound knowledge of the Luxembourg regulation and CSSF Circulars;
- Fluency in English; any additional language will be of an advantage;
- Relationship management skills, consulting skills, writing skills, organisation, ability to identify risks and set mitigation actions in due time;
- Ability to grow in the function while starting from well-defined and complex AML/CTF processes to GRC projects.
If you are interested in joining a fast moving environment and take on a new challenge in your professional career, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and we will get back to you shortly.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|23.03.2017||Accounting Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|