||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
As an integral part of the Deutsche Börse Group, Clearstream offers settlement and custody services to more than 2,500 customers world-wide, covering over 150,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds and equities. Clearstream's core business ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between parties, and that customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under our custody. Without committed staff Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 3,600 employees work for the Group – a dynamic, highly motivated and international team.
For Clearstream International, Internal Auditing CI (MIA) in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an
Intern - Internal Audit (female/male)
Duration: 6 months / Start: asap / Working hours: 40 hours per week
As an Intern in Internal Auditing, you will support the chief auditor in his administrative and reporting tasks as well as the auditors by performing document analyses and quality checks in the framework of their audits.
- Support the Internal Audit team
- Update/maintain the tools used to centralize data coming from various sources in different formats (Excel, Access, … )
- Contribute to the improvement of all tools and material such as procedure, guidance used in the department
- Support the periodic reporting (data extraction, statistics generation)
- Students who will apply for an internship must have completed at least the first 2 years of their university and must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during their internship
- Studies in Computer Sciences, Economics or similar
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular VBA, Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency in written and oral English
- Organisational abilities, commitment and accuracy
- Interest in statistics
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team
- You have preferably already completed an internship in another company
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Then, you can apply online at www.deutsche-boerse.com/career or if you have any questions please feel free to contact +352 243 32121. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|17.08.2017||Internship - Corporate Communication (female/male)||Luxembourg|
|15.08.2017||Internship – Credit Monitor||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|