||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 69,000 people and manufacture our products in 52 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.
Do you want to be a part of the IT team based in Luxembourg working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
As member of the Global IT Infrastructure Services organization, you are responsible for professional and technical work related to hosting services. The primary focus will be on supporting large mission critical Linux (SuSE and Red Hat) environments on HP hardware and EMC storage:
- Responsible for complex/critical services or technologies, provides consultation for responsible services
- Interact with internal customers in the evaluation, testing, and implementation of IT business solutions. This could include: presentations on how to apply Information Technology, strategies for implementing IT solutions, and assistance in costing exercises
- Plan, document, implement, and debug hosting solutions and related software, systems.
- Evaluate business and functional requirement documents, recommending solutions, project planning, and identifying training needs
- Troubleshoot intermediate to advanced problems reported by internal customers, systems, or team members; escalating to upper level associates as appropriate
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, BA or related discipline.
- Min. 4 years of experience in Unix/Linux domain (System maintenance, virtualization, Storage, Security, Network & protocols).
- Experience supporting large SAP environments will be a plus
- Good knowledge of System architecture and administration of SuSE and Red Hat.
Skills and languages:
- English fluent
- Strong influencing skills and strategic thinking
- Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business
|Standort||Colmar Berg, Luxembourg|
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung|