||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for a Luxembourg-qualified lawyer to join our Legal team. Your main role within the Legal team will be to provide legal counsel, support, and legal risk mitigation strategies to Investor & Treasury Services (“I&TS”) in Luxembourg and other jurisdictions, as well as support senior counsel within the I&TS Legal, Continental Europe group.
As Legal Counsel, your main objective will be to provide product-specific advice relating to I&TS in Luxembourg and across the RBC enterprise and improve ease of business and client experience (internal and external). Your role will also consist in reducing legal and regulatory risk by ensuring contractual standards and negotiation results in strong legal protections for RBC.
What will you do?
- Create supporting documentation for new product offerings
- Negotiation of all legal agreements, required by the business including custody, fund administration, transfer agency, TMS, cash and master agreements with clients and their legal advisors
- Advise Head, I&TS Legal Services, Continental Europe of continental European legal issues that require escalation, as appropriate.
- Provide legal research assistance with respect to the development of new products
- Deal structuring and advice in respect of security interests
- Revise existing template agreements in consultation with business partners and other members of the legal department
- Provide support for strategic initiatives in consultation with senior counsel and Head, I&TS Legal, Continental Europe
- Assist in developing policies and maintaining industry opinions in respect of industry-standard documentation
- Assist with market due diligence for new and existing products. Liaise with local legal counsel, where necessary, and advise I&TS on day-to-day regulatory matters.
- Provide legal advice in respect of other RBC operations within Luxembourg and Europe, as appropriate
What do you need to succeed?
- Luxembourg-qualified lawyer and 1-3 years’ experience in a Luxembourg law firm
- Experience in financing, securities lending, foreign exchange, derivates, or structured products
- Experience in the investment funds industry including but not limited to custody services and transfer agency
- Experience collaborating with counsel in other jurisdictions operating in diverse legal environments
- Banking and insolvency law
- Fluent legal English
- French, German, or Italian would be an asset
- Written, Interpersonal, and Communication Skills
- Proficiencies with Microsoft Word, Outlook and other office applications
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Kategorie||Banken, Rechtswesen, Investmentfonds|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|20.01.2017||Paralegal, Law Group, Continental Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|19.01.2017||Manager Due Diligence Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|19.01.2017||Supervisor, Client Representative (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|19.01.2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|18.01.2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|16.01.2017||Quant Analyst (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|