||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The Citco Group Limited (“Citco”) is a financial services company of international banks, trust and fund companies. For over fifty years, Citco has served the growing needs of a diverse client base from its international offices. Our client base includes multinational banks, global 1000 companies, investment management firms, international real estate investors and high net worth individuals.
Citco Bank Nederland N.V., Luxembourg Branch (“CBNL”) set up operations in Luxembourg in 2007. The products and services of the Citco Banks address the individual needs of our clients: to protect, preserve, and enhance assets in a secure and confidential environment. The Citco Banks are the premier provider of custody services for investments in offshore hedge funds. Our experienced workforce provides international investment managers with a comprehensive custody and banking service to meet their alternative investment strategies.
The depositary function provides investor protection, through overseeing the general administration of the AIF, the safekeeping of AIF assets and monitoring the cash accounts of the AIF.
The Depositary & Oversight team ensures that all depositary duties are performed in accordance with all laws and regulatory directives.
- Maintain and enhance depositary procedures, review programs and checklists,
- Be involved in assessing the complexity of AIF strategies and determine how to apply oversight procedures appropriately to each AIF,
- Evaluate Private Equity, Debt and Real Estate transactions and cash flows,
- Obtain and assess legal documentation to fulfill depositary’s ownership verification and record keeping duties,
- Work with internal and external parties to resolve queries and escalate any issues,
- Keep up-to-date with related business, technical and regulatory developments (incl. AIFMD)
- Assist the on-site inspections of AIF administrators and sub-custodians,
- Attend periodic client service meetings / board meetings,
- Provide departmental reporting to management,
- Participate in team development activities and ad-hoc projects.
- A minimum of 3 years operational experience within the funds industry,
- Knowledge of Private Equity, Real Estate, FOHF and Hedge Funds,
- In depth knowledge of depositary duties and responsibilities,
- A third level business/finance/legal qualification,
- Very strong written and spoken English,
- Additional languages, French and / or German, would be a distinct advantage,
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team based in the city centre.
|Gehalt||Excellent Benefits on offer|
|Kategorie||Banken, Finanzdienstleistungen, Investmentfonds|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|18.08.2017||Corporate Services Manager (Private Equity & Real Estate Department)||Luxembourg|
|18.08.2017||Real Estate Accounting Manager||Luxembourg|
|18.08.2017||Senior Fund Accountant - Private Equity||Luxembourg|
|18.08.2017||Assistant Financial Controller||Luxembourg City|
|17.08.2017||Business Development Manager||Luxembourg City|
|16.08.2017||Senior Legal Officer||Citco - Rue de la Poste, Luxembourg|