||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
fast has been specialised in recruiting for Luxembourg's financial services sector since 1999.
We have the pleasure of working for an international management advisory firm providing financial advisory and risk solutions to a wide range of financial sectors. This experienced company has recently set up an entity in Luxembourg. They are looking for a Manager having experience leading projects in the insurance field in Luxembourg or abroad to strengthen their local team. The ideal profile will be an experienced Project Manager from a management consulting company or an insurance company with a broad expertize in insurance products and an excellent regulatory background.
Manager - Insurance Consultancy
- Lead and deliver engagements at major Insurance Companies to address some of the issues faced in the industry related to structural change or regulatory compliance including initiatives such as the IDD (Insurance Distribution Directive) or PRIIPS (packaged retail investment and insurance products)
- assist the clients in transformation and efficiency projects like the disintermediation threat(D2C/Fintechs)
- own the client relationships specific to the engagement and support business development activities
- provide leadership and mentor junior consultants in the engagement team
- MSc Graduate from a Business School/Engineering School or assimilated
- first experience of at least 6-7 years within a Finance Consulting/Audit firm, or as in-house project manager in the insurance field
- excellent communication oral/written skills
- hands-on, analytic and pragmatic to provide high-quality services to our clients
- fluent in English and French, German being an asset
Only candidates who are EU residents or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position
|Kategorie||Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen, Versicherungen|
|Kontakt||Fast Recruitment Team|