Claims Officer - German (m/f)
Globality S.A. is an international health insurer and the center of competence for the expatriate healthcare business of the Munich Re Group.
With more than 65 million expatriates living and working worldwide, Globality operates in a rapidly growing, highly dynamic market. Internationally operating companies and their expatriate staff as well as individuals and their families place their trust in Globality’s expertise.
The company launched its operations in April 2008. With headquarters based in Luxemburg and its world spanning network of assistance and service partners, Globality’s reach is truly global.
In this position you will directly report to a team leader within the Claims department.
- Adjudicate and process international claims for individual and corporate customers within the agreed company Service Level Agreement in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target;
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed Service Level Agreement is achieved and a high level of client service is provided;
- Identify duplicate payments, possible non disclosure of pre-existing medical conditions and fraudulent claims in line with the company´s policy on cost containment;
- Respond to client and broker enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments in the company or our offices worldwide for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given to achieve client satisfaction and retention;
- Answer telephone calls accurately and professionally to facilitate the company achieving a high level of client satisfaction;
- Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills;
- Other Ad hoc duties
As we are providing our services in English, German, Spanish, French and Dutch, you will be part of an international and multilingual team.
- Relevant experience in the insurance industry and or client focused roles, preferably in international business.
- Experience in health insurance as well as basic medical knowledge is a distinctive advantage.
- Ability to clearly and comprehensibly outline complex issues both verbally and in writing.
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet client demands.
- Ability to work efficiently within an international team environment as well as to work under pressure while still submitting high quality results.
- Flexibility attitude towards change.
- Honesty and integrity are further behavioral competencies required.
- This position requires an excellent command of English.
- German language at a native level is required for this position, both verbally and in writing.
1A Parc d’Activité Syrdall · 1A Rue Gabriel Lippmann
L-5365 Munsbach · Luxembourg
or through the site jobs.lu.