||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Headquartered in New York’s fashion district, r-pac International was established in 1987 specializing in manufacturing printed packaging and apparel trims for the garment and accessory industry. Having become well known for our expertise in brand design and manufacturing solutions, during the mid-1990's we recognized the demands of globalization and began building our unique global infrastructure.
Currently, r-pac International is comprised of 30 worldwide locations combined with 16 U.S. sales support offices. Our corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore and Luxembourg. r-pac International serves as the leading global organization dedicated to supplying brand concepts, graphics, products and solutions to all partners in the retail supply chain. Our experienced service and production teams work with clients to provide award-winning brand solutions from concept to execution.
To sustain the development of our European activities, we are currently looking for an Operations Executive that will join our Luxembourg team.
Directly reporting to the Operations Manager, The Operations Executive will formulate operational strategies and objectives to ensure the organization meets its goals and operates successfully.
- Project Management
- KPI implementation and follow-up
- Suppliers Management
- Support to Production Planning and Priorities
- Internal processes set-up
- Coordination of Sales, Customer Service and Production
- Daily Operational Tasks and follow-up
- You hold at least a Bachelor Degree in Sales, Supply Chain, or any related field.
- You justify of at least 4 years of experience in an industrial environment.
- Fluent in English (working language) Skills in Spanish / Dutch / German or French are an asset.
- Strong personality: rigorous, detailed-oriented, energetic, highly self-motivated, really proactive and autonomous, eager to learn.
- Strong leadership, able to think strategically
- Project’s Manager skills and experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- A rare opportunity for talented individuals to join our young and respected team, to become part of our success.
- A permanent contract in a convivial, human-sized environment, within a motivated multicultural team.
- A company culture characterized by its openness, clarity, proximity and a high level of employee expertise.
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your education and experience.
|Gehalt||An attractive salary package in accordance with your education and experience.|
|Kategorie||Vertriebsleitung, Industrie, Analyse / Projektmanagement|