||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Job: Administrative and Support Services
Organization: Internal Services
Job Type: Experienced
Are you our next experienced legal counsel?
Today we have a great team of legal experts, but we need you too! Our services are growing and developing faster than ever, and you, if you have the drive are exactly what we’re looking for.
What will you be doing?
Well, apart from adding to the office dynamics, you’ll be drafting and negotiating contracts within a complex business environment while mastering the highest level of risk mitigation for Deloitte Luxembourg. Your clients primarily come from a very international environment and are active within commercial activities, business development or even the regulatory framework.
What can you expect? We can’t promise Donna, but you’ll be:
- Able to further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Dealing with a diverse and special client portfolio
- Part of a global legal network via our network of member firms
- Developing your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Working alongside recognized experts
What we’re looking for:
- You hold a Master degree in Law and at least 5 years' relevant legal experience obtained in an “international environment”, in a law firm or as in-house legal counsel.
- Your knowledge of Contract Law leaves your colleagues and friends in marvel. Especially because you also know about in technology practice (software, web business, hardware component advisory matters, technology related intellectual property);
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a large number and variety of projects and working independently
- Experience with international oriented and demanding commercial, business development and regulatory environments
- Proactive and results-oriented team player
- Capability to work accurately and in an organized manner with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Detail oriented with proven organisational skills
- Fluent in English and in French. German will be an asset.
|Kategorie||Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Rechtswesen|