||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
As an experienced Compliance Officer, your role will be to support your Compliance manager in conducting compliance reviews for Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. and its branches as well as for other Credit Suisse locations in Europe.
- A varied role in the Compliance Reviews team, which is responsible for conducting compliance reviews for Luxembourg including its branches/locations in Europe;
- A wide range of duties in the Private Banking area;
- Travels to Europe (10-25%).
- Conduct of Compliance Reviews to assess the compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies and standards, in the form of specific front desk/location review, thematic reviews (e.g. Tax compliance) or ad hoc reviews (in response to a specific regulatory communication, enforcement action, and/or upon senior management request);
- Collection of activity results by other control functions (e.g. audit, risk & control), pro-active identification of compliance risk areas, and assessment of control framework adequacy and effectiveness to mitigate these risks.
- Responsibility for the formulation of recommendations, and for the monitoring of the implementation of the corresponding action plans;
- Reporting / escalation of compliance risk areas identified through Compliance Reviews to the Team Head;
- Close collaboration with the specialist units responsible for line or product management as well as local compliance functions;
- Conducting trainings to staff/compliance teams on relevant compliance-related laws, regulations, best practices and internal local and global policies.
- A university degree in Finance, Law or Economics or comparable degree;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the private banking sector within a Compliance, Audit or similar function;
- A high standard of written and spoken English; other languages would be an advantage;
- Familiarity with standard MS Office products, as well as a flair for figures;
- An independent approach to your work;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Reliability, the ability to grasp relevant issues quickly, and great attention to detail;
- An open, flexible, team-oriented personality;
- Ability to work under pressure.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Rechtswesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|18.01.2017||Trainee position in Group Finance (only student status still valid – Internship 6 to 12 months)||Luxembourg|
|16.01.2017||Senior Compliance Officer Cross Border Testing & Advisory (m/w)||Luxembourg|
|16.01.2017||Regulatory Compliance Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|14.01.2017||Compliance Officer (m/f) – Short-Term contract (12 months)||Luxembourg|
|14.01.2017||Team leader / Senior Compliance Officer (m/f) - Private Banking||Luxembourg|