||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
As Direct Tax Manager at Intertrust you are responsible for the first level support on all direct tax matters related to client companies. You will intervene on a wide variety of tax matters including corporate tax aspects of local and international transactions, real estate transactions, holding and financing activities. As a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, Intertrust currently employs some 1,800 experts spread across 26 countries. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As Direct Tax Manager you will be responsible for a wide range of activities :
- Prepare and/or review direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for client companies
- Maintain tax records and follow up on all filing deadlines related to taxes for client companies
- Communicate new tax developments to the businesses, including the sales opportunities and/or corresponding exposures
- Be viewed as a technical expert
- Evaluate and make risk assessment on tax issues
- Know when to involve Tax Director, Senior Management and/or External Council
- Provide internal tax training
- Encourage and coach other (junior) members of the Tax Department and accountants on tax matters
- Have a commercial spirit and pro-active attitude
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Have a University degree in Finance/Economics/Tax Law or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in tax in a Luxembourg fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institution
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language (German) is considered an advantage
- At Intertrust you have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of complex projects and be part of an international corporation. We are a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company that offers all our employees, including senior managers, continuous opportunity to develop new skills and expertise through trainings and our Intertrust Academies. We offer an international work environment, but also one that actively values a healthy work-life balance at all levels. We offer competitive salaries with excellent growth opportunities and benefits.
|Gehalt||to be discussed|
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|25.03.2017||Direct Tax Officer/ Senior Direct Tax Officer (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|25.03.2017||Regulatory Services Officer (m/f)||Cloche d'Or|
|25.03.2017||Administrative Assistant (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|25.03.2017||(Senior) Relationship Managers Legal (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.03.2017||Head of Risk Management/Conducting Officer (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|24.03.2017||Expert Consolidation Services (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|