||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- A role in the AML and Financial Crime team of CS Luxembourg S.A. which is our growing booking hub within IWM Europe;
- The role will be initially for a fixed-term of one year;
- You will be responsible in particular to perform transactional monitoring activity. In this role you will:
- analyze and investigate alerts generated by a surveillance tool (Mantas);
- assess available information and request further information from appropriate business-facing employees to progress alert investigations;
- escalate to your manager where a risk, issue, suspicion or uncertainty exists after conducting the preliminary alert investigation;
- need to handle the monitoring workflow and ensure appropriate documentation;
- support in suggesting enhancements in monitoring activity;
- support in providing management information and reporting;
- support in project work.
- You will further be performing monitoring or control activity as required by your manager or the Head of Compliance Luxembourg.
- Banking, accounting or auditor background;
- 2-3 years relevant experience in the Luxembourg financial sector;
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg financial industry legal and regulatory environment;
- Good understanding of Private Banking products and business;
- An open, flexible, team-oriented personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver pragmatic and commercial advice and to build a good relationship with business stakeholders;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Software.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Banken, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|20.01.2017||Senior Compliance Officer for Compliance Reviews within the Private Banking Division||Luxembourg|
|19.01.2017||Team leader / Senior Compliance Officer (m/f) - Private Banking||Luxembourg|
|18.01.2017||Trainee position in Group Finance (only student status still valid – Internship 6 to 12 months)||Luxembourg|
|16.01.2017||Senior Compliance Officer Cross Border Testing & Advisory (m/w)||Luxembourg|
|16.01.2017||Regulatory Compliance Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|