||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Our client is one of the world’s top five consumer products companies.In order to strengthen their Treasury Control and Operations Team based in Luxembourg, they are looking for a talented
Treasury Finance Analyst
Job based in Luxembourg.
In this position, reporting to the Treasury Controller, you will have an active role in the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
The Treasury Finance Analyst is responsible to support the Treasury Controller for all accounting, reporting and controlling activities of the relevant Holding and Finance companies (with a main focus on proper derivatives, loans, bonds and other financial instruments).
• Assist the Treasury controller with IAS 39 hedge accounting entries (i.e. setting of the hedge accounting relationships in the system, methodology and process analysis, preparation of the hedge accounting documentation for the new hedging strategies).
• Assist the Treasury controller in planning, coordinating and executing all treasury accounting activities for the relevant entities. These companies prepare their accounts according to local GAAP and IFRS Group reporting rules.
• Execute and master all the activities related to the area of hedge accounting.
• Participation to the hedge documentation for Interest rates, FX and Commodity exposures;
• Execution of the Effectiveness testing, maintain and set-up the current systems;
• Execution of the hedge accounting entries in line with the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities and the implemented SOX controls.
• Prepare monthly analysis of P/L, B/S and cash flows for the companies including the analysis of the hedge accounting lines (cash flow hedge reserve, derivatives result, ineffectiveness, variance analysis of the derivatives portfolio).
• Involvement in the day to day treasury accounting activities including booking and controlling of the accounting for the FX deals, Commodity deals, loans, interest rate and equity derivatives.
• Responsible for the controls over the market data interface from Bloomberg to IT2, understanding of the underlying processes.
• Assist with the preparation of the budget.
• Assist with the preparation of the documents for the annual statutory, ABI Group and SOX audit.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or extensive on job experience
• 1 or 2 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
• Specific experience with treasury accounting and financial instruments is an advantage
• IT2,SAP and / or Cognos controller knowledge is an advantage
• Computer and spreadsheet literacy
• Fluent in English
• Analytical skills
• Assertive, persistent and diligent, discretion assured
• Ability to organize and plan activities efficiently (respect of deadlines)
• Team player and easy communicator
• Open to work in a very international environment
To APPLY on our website/
|Gehalt||To be determine|
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Banken|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|23.03.2017||Head of Infrastructure & Platform Services (m/f)||South of Luxembourg|
|23.03.2017||Accountant||South of Luxembourg|