||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Allen & Overy is a leading international law firm with more than 5,000 staff, including close to 2,800 lawyers and more than 510 partners working in 44 financial centres all over the world. With more than 90 lawyers, Allen & Overy, Luxembourg is one of the largest law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide a global service with a stellar quality in combination with expert local legal knowledge.
To support our team, we are currently looking for:
A paralegal to join our Corporate Department (m/f)
The Corporate Department specialises in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, major corporate restructurings and reorganisations, migrations, equity capital markets, joint ventures and general corporate law advice and corporate (pre-) litigation.
You will join a dynamic team working for leading corporations, banks and other financial institutions, insurance and re-insurance companies and funds, whether from Luxembourg or beyond.
We offer amongst others a firm-wide standard of training and personal development, interesting work in both an international and domestic environment, fixed working hours, a competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- Assist at board and shareholder meetings and draft relevant minutes
- Prepare standard corporate documentation
- Translate from English to French and vice-versa
- Coordinate and see to corporate filings and KYC documentation
- Assist with logistical and organisational aspects of major M&A and PE closings
- You possess a law degree
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a law firm, a corporate service provider or as a notary clerk
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French, German is an asset
- You have a practical and solution-orientated approach to work
- You are well-organised and able to cope with a dynamic work environment
- You are a team player, and have good communication skills