||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
ACCOUNTING MANAGER – LEADING INVESTMENT FIRM– LW400
Our client is a leading Investment Firm specialised in private equity and debt structuring with an international presence. Due to growth restructuring within the business and insourcing of activities they are now looking for a new Accounting Manager to join their growing team. The Accounting Manager will conduct and supervise the Luxembourg accounting operations of the company and, among other tasks will be responsible for managing and overseeing third-party service providers, and in the future, hiring and training their own team.
This role will be suitable for someone who is driven, has a successful track record and willing to take ownership of their work. They are looking for a real leader who is eager to take their career to the next level within a dynamic and international structure.
We are partnering with our Client on this mandate therefore please do in contact directly to be considered.
- Oversee the bookkeeping, monitoring and maintaining the books
- Prepare the financial statements under Lux GAAP
- Liaise with different parties such as auditors, lawyers and other as required
- Be responsible for the records of the Firm’s Luxembourg entities
- Oversee and record fund flows which includes injections and repatriations
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivable and cash management
- Prepare VAT and Tax returns
- Prepare and participate in the board meetings
- Responsible for a team of accountants, including hiring, appraisals, review of work, coaching and training where necessary
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Professional qualification in accounting or similar is a plus
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position and or the BIG 4
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP. IFRS and US GAAP knowledge will be considered a plus
- Independent worker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Detail focused with strong analysis abilities
- Roll up your sleeves mentality and problem solver
- Knowledge of Luxembourg structures and regulations
- Fluent in English, other languages will be a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MSOffice application
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Laura Warburton by applying online or call directly for more information on +352 26 38 36 51.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen|
|Kontakt||Accounting & Controlling / Legal & Compliance / Banking & Operational Finance|