||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Realizing our vision - starting your career!
Our vision: "International market leadership in the sales of high-quality products for health, fitness, wellness and beauty from inside and outside"
We focus on the premium segment with our self-developed, partially patented food supplements and cosmetic products and rely on our innovative Nutrient Transport Concept. As a continuously expanding, international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries with approximately 40 subsidiaries worldwide.
We have already received many awards for our innovative character, solidity, financial strength and leadership.
Start your career with us and reinforce our dynamic team as a:
who supports our International Controller in the supervision, control and financial control of our international holding companies.
- Business training, assistant tax accountant and/or a degree
- Ideally 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of controlling
- Commitment, assertiveness, accuracy and the ability to cope under pressure
- There should be a willingness to go on occasional trips abroad
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is a prerequisite; any other foreign languages are of an advantage
Your duties include:
- Monitoring the holding companies through a monthly target-performance comparison
- Cooperating with and controlling the holding companies' annual planning
- Auditing the holding companies' annual accounts
- Drafting contracts and contractual documentation
What we offer:
- A dynamically growing company in an international environment
- A varied position with career prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels to top management
Please send your entire application (with copies of certificates, job references, photo, etc.) including your gross salary requirements to:
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|22.01.2017||Web Front-End Developer (m/f)||Schengen|
|21.01.2017||Digital Marketing Project Manager (m/f)||Schengen|
|21.01.2017||Content & SEO/SEA Manager (m/f)||Schengen|