||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 66,000 people and manufactures its products in 49 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its 2 Innovation Centers throughout the world strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
Do you want to work in a fast paced, world class organization with a long history and an exciting future? Do you want to be part of a team based in Colmar-Berg contributing to the innovation, safety and sustainability of tires that drivers across EMEA rely on every day? … if the answer is yes, then we have the right job for you :
Production Planning Specialist (m/f)
Within our innovation prototyping lab, you will have the opportunity to work on the following responsibilities:
- Arrange, control and optimize work and workload in the manufacturing process to meet established objectives and satisfy customer needs.
- Plan, organize the IPL&LVTP production planning and scheduling.
- Establish monthly, weekly and daily schedules in line with AOP and costumer needs
- Schedule production stations according to master plan
- Work with the business team to maximize efficiency of the operation
- Back-up of the Raw material coordinator
- Full support to CIS activities (5S, TPM, Kaizen events…)
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or supply chain or equivalent experience
- The candidate must be fluent in English and French.
- German is an asset
- Manufacturing experience is required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Planning & Scheduling
- Basic command of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
- Team & people management skills
- Continuous Improvement & Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Safety mindset, “no one gets hurt” oriented
To find out more and to apply, visit our career portal and post your CV!
|Kategorie||Produktion / Ingenieurwesen, Industrie, Analyse / Projektmanagement|