||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Nordea Asset Management is part of the Nordea Group, the largest financial services group in Northern Europe. NAM offers investors a broad set of investment solutions, serving a wide range of clients and distributors which include banks, asset managers, independent financial advisors and insurance companies.
Nordea Asset Management is one of the fastest growing pan-European asset managers with presence in more than 15 geographies across Europe and beyond, a distinct Nordic culture and a multi-specialist approach.
To support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation, we have a permanent position open within our Marketing & Communication team in Luxembourg:
The position we offer
Your key responsibilities
- Oversee the design and production of a wide range of marketing collateral (both for print and digital) from concept development to publication/print-ready by coordinating with several external vendors;
- Develop graphics such as charts, graphs, infographics, web graphics, online banners etc.;
- Ensure proof-reading and quality-checking of all deliveries before sending for publication/print;
- Make sure all marketing collateral are done according to the Nordea Corporate Design Guidelines;
- Work closely with the in-house Marketing Production and Digital teams to give updates on workflow and planning, ensuring all deliveries are done within agreed deadlines;
- Think creatively to generate new graphic design ideas and concepts for both online and offline production.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European asset managers;
- A company with Nordic values and whose mission is to provide returns with responsibility;
- A job located in Luxembourg, a growing financial service hub in the heart of Europe;
- A young dynamic, multicultural team;
- A flat structure in which everyone can make a difference.
The Qualifications You need
- A minimum three (3) years of graphic design experience within the financial industry (or related), being in charge of the full production cycle (from concept to final product) for both print & digital;
- English proficiency; knowledge of either Italian, Spanish or German would be considered as a plus;
- Strong experience in using Adobe Creative Suite & the .pdf workflow;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, CMS (web & mobile); newsletter tools will be considered as a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Creative mind-set with proven knowledge and expertise in graphic design applications using modern software;
- First class communication and organizational skills, as well as a passion for design (traditional & digital).
- Self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects at once while respecting sometimes tight deadlines;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills : enthusiastic and positive personality, intellectually curious, attentive to detail, flexible and collaborative;
- IT savvy and Social Media-minded.
More Information and send in Application
Interested candidates should apply online with CV and motivation letter in English by 28th February 2017 the latest via the platform jobs.lu
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|26.03.2017||Risk Manager (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|25.03.2017||Data Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|25.03.2017||T24 Technical Operator (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|24.03.2017||Head of Transfer Agency Operations (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|22.03.2017||Cash Management Function (f/m) in Quality Assurance Team||Luxembourg|
|22.03.2017||Contractual Engineer Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|22.03.2017||Senior Business Analyst (f/m)||Luxembourg|