||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
A key player in research and innovation in Luxembourg, the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) covers with its employees the domains of materials, environment and IT. As an RTO (Research and Technology Organisation) and with its interdisciplinary impact-driven approach, LIST contributes to the development of Luxembourg’s economy and society.
The Legal service of the Finance and Administration department is currently looking for a:
Legal advisor (M/F)
To support Research Development and Innovation (RDI) activities, the Finance and Administration department provide services in order to enable RDI staff to concentrate mainly on their core activities.
In the legal department, as legal advisor, you will be mainly in charge of:
- Advising the Direction and the RDI Business Units on different areas of expertise: mainly, intellectual property, business law, European state aid regulations, public procurement, insurance, creation of spin off, etc.
- Managing and liaising with external professional counsels
- Participating in the development of internal legal documentation of the LIST and the legal watch in the fields of interest for the LIST
- Master's degree in law (with particular focus on IP or business law)
- Significant experience in intellectual property and commercial matters, including contract negotiation
- Skilled in drafting general contracts
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, highly trustworthy, attention to detail and ethical
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of French and or German would be a strong asset
Candidates interested in the above position can apply online on our website www.list.lu
The application file should include:
- A CV
- A motivation letter
- The names of referees
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.03.2017||Business Intelligence Specialist (M/F)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||Administrateur Systèmes (m/f)||Belval|