GSK Luxembourg is looking for a Junior Tax Associate
GSK Luxembourg is a leading, independent commercial law firm with international reach. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of lawyers with strong capability to analyse complex legal scenarios from different perspectives in order to find the best solutions.
- You will assist in providing Luxembourg corporate and tax advice, cross-border tax structuring and strategic transactional advice on an international scale to a multinational client base.
- You will be able to gain in-depth expertise in Luxembourg tax law and enhance your knowledge of Luxembourg tax structures.
- You will work in a dynamic and multicultural environment, become integrated in a team composed of senior specialists with excellent experience in all aspects of cross-border tax transactions.
- You will conduct legal research as required in Luxembourg or EU law.
- Start of work: immediately.
- Remuneration will be adapted to your qualification, experience and performance.
- Strong interest in tax and corporate law and first experience in advising clients in the fields of tax law, in particular international tax structuring in the private equity sector, real estate investments and investment fund industry.
- Work experience of +/- 2 years in Luxembourg.
- Registered with the Luxembourg Bar or an equivalent European Bar.
- Fluent in English and French. German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset.
- Dynamic team player with a professional approach and the ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested, please contact:
GSK Luxembourg SA
44, Avenue John F. Kennedy
Tel.: +352 27 18 02 25
or send your application through the site jobs.lu.