||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Become Senior Internal Auditor (M/F)
at AXA Luxembourg – Permanent Contract
AXA, provider of life and P&C insurance in Luxembourg since 1853
230 internal staff
€14.4 million of operational revenues
€245.3 million of revenues
The incumbent is in charge of managing the internal audit function for AXA Luxembourg as well as AXA Wealth Europe. In that context, the incumbent provides risk-based audits activities/investigations designed to identify business risks and evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes.
The qualified candidate :
- Oversees and leads the planning, scheduling and monitoring of the audits/investigations for AXA Luxembourg and AXA Wealth Europe
- Performs advanced fieldwork activities, inspections of records and documents, observations and re-performance of complex control procedures.
- Prepares effective documentation (e.g. narratives, walkthroughs, flowcharts, test matrices).
- Writes audit reports: analyzes control gaps and root cause to formulate potential remediation.
- Reviews audit reports and action plans with management.
- Ensures appropriate follow-up tasks until closing.
- Complies with AXA Internal Audit Standards and Professional Family Policy Manual
- Maintains high standards of quality.
- Keeps current to development of relevant technologies, industry, regulatory and corporate matters.
- Keeps abreast of evolving audit/investigation techniques and practices.
- Identifies innovative practices and procedures that results in entity-wide high performance through analysis and learning from past experiences.
- Maintains effective working relations with executives and operating management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of :
- Insurance accounting concepts
- Significant laws and regulations of the insurance industry
- Industry trends
- Policies and procedures of the organizations
- Business area financials, key drivers and their implication for the success of business area initiatives and projects
- Critical systems supporting the business objectives
- Active listening of other individuals and groups (e.g. clients)
- Strong influencing skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Fluent in French and English
We offer a stimulating and rewarding work environment and the opportunity for continued professional development in a human-size company belonging to a successful international group.
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Department via the platform of jobs.lu.
For more information about our products or the company, please visit our website.
|Kategorie||Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Versicherungen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|29.03.2017||Gestionnaire sinistres (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Marketing CRM Expert (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Gestionnaire Soins de Santé (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|28.03.2017||Chargé(e) de clientèle AUTO Corporate (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|27.03.2017||Head of Distribution Transformation (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|26.03.2017||Contrôleur de gestion RH (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|26.03.2017||Support commercial Officer (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|26.03.2017||Legal Adviser Wealth (M/F)||Luxembourg|