||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
NN Life Luxembourg (formerly known as ING Life Luxembourg) is a life insurance company based in Luxembourg for 20 years.
The Company mission is to provide customers with tailor-made life insurance solutions and excellent service through professional distributors. The company employs more than 50 people from different nationalities to serve our European business partners and client base. NN Life Luxembourg delivers financial products and services in the way customers want them delivered, helps customers by protecting their capital from adverse market conditions, by having an elaborate risk management framework in force as well with exemplary service, maximum advantages and at competitive prices. The company is strengthening its presence in its core markets: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Luxembourg.
In 2009, ING reached an agreement with the European Commission that it would separate its Banking from its Insurance and Investment Management lines of business by 2015.
As of 1 March 2014, ING Insurance, the entity that holds ING’s insurance and investment management businesses in Europe and Japan, became NN Group. ING has proceeded with the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of NN Group and listing on Euronext Amsterdam on the 2nd of July 2014.
NN Group has a strong history that stretches back 170 years and our roots lie in the Netherlands of the 18th century, when regional funds were founded. NN group employs 12,000 people in more than 18 countries and service about 15 million clients.
ING Life Luxembourg as part of NN group N.V has been rebranded as from 1st April 2015 to NN Life Luxembourg.
NN Life Luxembourg is looking for a Wealth Planner who will closely work with the Sales and Legal teams.
The position is within the Marketing and Business Support department.
- Act as first filter for business cases requests introduced by the Sales team before presenting them to the management for approval
- Involvement in the preparation of tailor-made proposals for the Sales team, drafting business cases, providing guidance on tax related aspects and finalizing value propositions for the business acceptance committee
- Proper due diligence and assessment of new unquoted investments until the final target assets held within the investment structure to be transferred into the insurance policies
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of collected and analyzed documentation and results (dedicated database)
- Monitor and keep up-to-date on the recent fiscal changes and insurance market’s trends (new laws and regulations relevant to our business)
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the tax aspects of the personal wealth and financial planning issues facing UHNW clients on NN Life core markets and International markets
- Degree in economics or tax law
- 5-10 years in Tax or Wealth Planning department or law firm advising UHNW clients
- Significant successful experience in a similar function in the life insurance sector or in Wealth management is a plus
- Knowledge of the tax treatment of the Belgian and Luxembourgish wealth planning solutions; knowledge for the French and Italian market would be a strong advantage
- Fluency in English, French. Other languages would be considered as an asset.
- Strong capabilities in risk assessment, analyzing financial reports, M&A and corporate finance agreements
- Attention to detail, flexibility, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously, to prioritize tasks and creativity in finding alternative solutions
If you are interested in submitting an application for the above-mentioned job offer and wish to become part of a dynamic company, please send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||Banken, Rechtswesen, Versicherungen|