||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
LuxTrust is a trusted Cloud Services provider, created and supported by governmental, institutional and private partners. Its mission is to ensure the digital identity and security of electronic data of companies and citizens.
A business on human scale, oriented towards new technologies, we are now recruiting:
Software Engineers (junior or confirmed) (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities:
- Software design, development and documentation;
- Testing: non-regression testing, pre-release testing, write & run test cases, write & review test reports;
- Bug fixing: problem resolution, debugging, root causes analysis, problem follow-up and resolution;
- Provide technical consultancy in the context of the integration of our solutions.
Qualification & Skills:
- Master Degree in electronics or IT, or Bachelor with experience with a specific interest in software development
- Good software design and modelling skills;
- Knowledge of technology stack including:
- Java SE & EE, Swift, Objective C
- REST, SOAP, Hibernate, XML
- SQL and database modelling
- Android and iOS frameworks
- AngularJS, Spring frameworks
- Quality control of code and releases (TDD, unit testing, integration testing);
- Ability to work in an environment with challenging deadlines;
- Good problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude to new tasks and challenges;
- Able to work independently and in team;
- Familiar with OWASP and Agile methodologies;
- Capable of thinking on a conceptual level;
- Innovative mindset;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written; knowledge of French &/or German &/or Luxemburgish is an asset;
- Following knowledge will be considered as an asset:
- Cryptology, PKI and electronic signature
- Experience in performance/load tests
- Message queuing
- SAML 2.0
- C#/.NET, C/C++, Groovy, Handlebars.
More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.03.2017||Project Manager (m/f)||Capellen|