||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) of the University of Luxembourg is a highly dynamic, multilingual and international working environment at campus Belval.
To support our scientific Director and management unit we are currently looking for an energetic, highly motivated, conscientious, trustworthy, diplomatic and detail-oriented personal assistant who enjoys making a difference and being part of a team.
At LCSB we are passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior services. The successful candidate will be proactive, reliable, diplomatic and a team player. The ability to work in a fast paced international academic environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
LCSB is looking for a
Personal Assistant (m/f)
- Ref: S-STR-4000-00-B
- Permanent contract, full time (40h/week), employee status
- Starting date: as early as possible
Perform highly responsible and professional services to the Director of the Centre by taking care of all administrative and organisational activities that are enhancing the efficiency of the Centre.
- Provide day-to-day assistance and support to the Director, ensuring administrative and organisational matters are carried out in a confidential, sensitive and efficient manner
- Receive, prioritise, handle and forward incoming communication to the right person within the organisation
- Manage pro-actively the calendar of the Director including his daily commitments and travel arrangements
- Organise and plan internal and external meetings
- Manage the Director's to do list by keeping the global overview and follow up on tasks
- Support with dossier preparation and writing minutes for administrative and organisational topics
- Support in creation of reports, presentations and project administration tasks by collecting and analysing necessary information in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Support the Director with his internal and external partners by managing all interfaces of the Director’s office accordingly
- Compose, check and send out accurate and well-timed internal and external communication on behalf of the Director. Ensure follow-up of communication
- Coordinate purchase orders, follow up invoices and reimbursement of expenses
- Proven senior secretarial and administrative experience
- Fluency in English and in German (speaking and writing) and good professional skills in French (speaking and writing). Luxemburgish is an advantage
- Excellent organisational and prioritizing skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- High level competency in office IT tools. Having good experiences with SAP and being computer savvy is an asset
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with superb accuracy and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Detail-oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting international environment in a young growing dynamic team of highly motivated people
- A stimulating work environment at Esch-Belval university campus
- Competitive remuneration
Your application need to be submitted in ENGLISH and should include the following documents:
• curriculum vitae (in ENGLISH)
• motivation letter (in ENGLISH)
• short description of past working experience and future interests (in ENGLISH)
Please apply online until 6th March 2017.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
|Kategorie||Sekretariat / Verwaltung / Sachbearbeitung|