||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
What is it about?
• Deliver all agreed integration work between existing Bank technical platforms, IIB ESB & T 24.
• Establish & maintain close working relationship with key stakeholders across the Bank to implement all changes effectively and first time.
• Elaborate and manage ESB development standards and policies, making sure all developments are sustainable and focused on Colleague users & Customer Experience.
What we offer:
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of additional benefits
• On the job trainings
• Innovation oriented business
• Work life balance
• Commitment towards CSR initiatives
• Banking collective agreements
Who are you?
• A holder of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT.
• A profile with 5 to 10 years’ professional experience in medium to large organization as a Business Analyst/Developer.
• An expert with sound knowledge of IBM Integration Bus combined with an up-to-date practical experience of integration work, specifically with IIB and optimally with T24.
• A profile having knowledge of Microsoft platform, Office, MS Exchange, Internet Information Server, Linux, SQL
• An experienced Developer having in-depth knowledge in:
- Languages: Java, C#, .Net
- Web: ASP.Net, WCF, OData, Web Services, Sharepoint
- ESB Server: IIB MQ
- Queue Server: MSMQ, Websphere MQ
- Database: MS SQL, Oracle
- Testing: Rest Clients, SOAP UI, JMeter, NUnit, Ncover
What we expect:
• An individual with a natural ability to document architecture and processes & respond to crisis objectively.
• A profile who aims at acting as a Subject Matter Expert for the Bank on technical discussions with Implementer.
• An excellent Communicator with the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms.
• Fluency in English, with good knowledge in German and/or French.
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from all over Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities, with English as our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the-box, are welcome!
You will also actively participate in the journey of an independent and specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and lilfe experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application via email!
|Kategorie||Banken, IT / Programmierung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.03.2017||Test Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|
|24.03.2017||Corporate Communications & PR Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|
|23.03.2017||IIB Application Server System Administrator (m/f)||Munsbach|