||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Senior Internal Auditor (m/f)
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to support the growth of our Financial Services practice we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Internal Auditor (m/f)
In response to strong market demand, we are seeking a Senior Internal Auditor with risk management expertise to enhance our existing team and drive our market services offerings.
This role offers the opportunity for quick onward career progression while working with a broad range of clients across a number of sectors.
- Perform internal audit missions in the financial services industry in Luxembourg, for both the Asset Management and the Banking sector, under the supervision of a Manager and/or Senior Manager,
- Analyse, evaluate and improve internal control and governance processes,
- Deliver added value to the clients by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving their operations,
- Support Managers and Partners to seize new business opportunities and help to ensure EY is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by providing high quality services to its clients,
- Ensure quality of deliverables and
- Counsel and coach team members.
- You hold a Master degree or equivalent with main emphasis in Audit, Accounting or Controlling,
- You have 3 to 4 years of relevant professional experience in internal and/or external audit in Financial Services, ideally within a Universal Bank or a consulting/auditing firm,
- You are fluent in English and French. German will be as an asset,
- You are familiar with International Auditing Standard and the International Professional Practices Framework ,
- Professional Certifications such as CIA will be considered as an asset,
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis,
- You are able to lead a team, coach junior staff and act as a strong team player,
- You demonstrate excellent writing and oral communication skills,
- You show well established organizational, multitasking, analytical and prioritization skills,
- Be capable of working independently as well as in a team,
- Good knowledge of Risk Management, CRR/CRD IV and prudential requirements will be considered as a strong asset
- Have excellent knowledge of standard MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Banken, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
Andere Stellenangebote dieses Arbeitgebers
|29.03.2017||Junior Executive Assistant (Eng/Fr) (m/f) - LUX000IH||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Junior Secretary English/French (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|29.03.2017||Senior IT Auditor – IT Risk and Assurance (m/f) - LUX000OR||Munsbach|
|29.03.2017||Community Manager and Webmaster (F/M)||Kirchberg|
|29.03.2017||Senior Lawyer (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|28.03.2017||Audit Manager (m/f) Commercial, Industrial & Public Sector with German and / or French||Kirchberg|
|27.03.2017||Audit Managers (m/w) specialized in Private Equity/ Venture Capital||Kirchberg|
|27.03.2017||Audit Manager (m/f) specialized in Banks and/or Funds||Kirchberg|
|25.03.2017||Junior Sekretär(in) - LUX000WY||Luxembourg|