||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Senior Lawyer (m/f)
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
We are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Lawyer for our General Counsel Office (m/f)
- As Legal Counsel for Luxembourg, you will be a member of our General Counsel Office, reporting to the Country Managing Partner and our Regional General Counsel.
- You will advise the management and engagement teams on various legal matters.
- You will draft, review and negotiate EY Luxembourg’s Clients Engagement Letters, Master Services Agreements, partnership agreements and contracts with suppliers.
- You will review, or draft, as the case may be, EY Luxembourg’s Board of Directors and Shareholders’ Meetings, as well as any other documents related to corporate and legal matters.
- You will advise the management and partners in relation with any claims and circumstances brought by clients or third parties.
- You will be in permanent contact with people from our audit, tax and advisory service lines, as well as other EY offices.
- You hold a university degree in legal matters.
- You have 6-8 years of relevant experience in a similar working environment or in a law firm handling at least contract and corporate matters.
- You have a thorough understanding of Luxembourg commercial and corporate regulations.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment.
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis.
- You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
You are fluent in English, French and/or German; additional language skills will be considered as an asset.We offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- On-going training.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
Andere Stellenangebote dieses Arbeitgebers
|28.05.2017||Trilingual Receptionist||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|28.05.2017||Business Planning Officer (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|26.05.2017||Junior Executive Assistant (Eng/Fr) (m/f) - LUX000IH||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|
|26.05.2017||Junior Secretary English/French (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|25.05.2017||HR Recruitment Coordinator Trainee (m/f) starting in August 2017 or September 2017 Company EY||Luxembourg|
|25.05.2017||HR Trainee (m/f) for the Benefits and Compensation Department - 6 to 12 months as from June 2017||Kirchberg|
|24.05.2017||Financial Assistant (m/f)||Kirchberg|