||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Job: Risk Management
Job Type: Experienced
For us audit is about much more than just numbers and controls. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
That is why we want to hear from you.
To support our strong growth, we are currently looking to strengthen the complementarity between our Banking & PFS Audit practice and our Risk Advisory practice.
In this context, we are looking for a Senior and a Manager who will be working for both practices, as many of our Deloitte professionals from Junior to Partner level already do.
There are indeed many connections beween risk management, internal audit and external audit of regulated entities such as Banks and PFSs. We need more people to help us continue shaping that future.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide audit services to prestigious clients in the banking and PFS industry
- Coordinate with teams on-site including planning, day-to-day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Perform assigned tasks within governance, risk, internal audit, internal control or regulatory compliance advisory engagements for the financial sector
- Execute interviews with management to document business cycle processes as well as to ascertain effectiveness of company’s entity level controls
- Perform in-depth control assessments, document test requirements, and suggest remediation alternatives where necessary
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services
- Build strong relationships while being the main contact with key client staff
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Coach and inspire junior members of your team
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have at least 3 years' experience in the audit of banks or/and PFS
- Are in progress of becoming a Chartered Accountant (IRE, DEC, IEC, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Have a proven experience in team management and conflict management
- Display proven knowledge of IFRS
- Master English and French. Knowledge of German or any other language is a real asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work with other dedicated professionals in a truly diverse and multicultural environment committed to continuous learning
- Be part of a dynamic team to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Push your career to the next level
- Make everyday a day to remember
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Banken, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen|