||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
CLdN is a Luxembourg trademark, under which operate a number of companies with their main activities initially limited to the maritime sector including dry bulk carriers (deep sea) and industrial ferries (short sea), terminals as well as trailers and containers. For several years, CLdN has been diversifying its activities in other areas such as energy, real estate and investment in key sectors in Luxembourg and abroad.
Due to continuous expansion, we are looking for a Dutch speaking Credit Controller (NL/UK) (M/F) for our headquarter in Luxembourg (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Within this function, you will be responsible for collecting receivables in a timely manner and play a key role in the cash-flow of the company ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- reconcile payments and customer remittances;
- assess the creditworthiness of customers through analysis of financial statements;
- processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements;
- investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices;
- liaising with sales, invoicing and operational teams to resolve outstanding queries;
- ensuring that all major accounts are in line with the agreed cash cycle;
- participate in the monthly reporting process;
- working to strict monthly and annually collections targets and reducing debtor days;
- contacting clients when payments are overdue.
- you have a relevant experience in a similar function;
- you are fluent in Dutch and English; all other languages are considered as an advantage;
- you have well developed IT and reporting skills (Excel, …);
- accurate and figure minded, you have an organized and methodical approach;
- result oriented, you are stress resistant and able to work with strict deadlines;
- customer oriented, you are able to communicate in an assertive and tactful manner.
Our offer :
CLdN offers a permanent contract in a dynamic and international company.
If you are interested, please send your resume and letter of application via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen, Analyse / Projektmanagement|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|22.03.2017||System Engineers (M/F)||Luxembourg|