||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Our Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services (RCAS) department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Recognising that today’s environment imposes on market participants new and exceedingly complicated regulatory requirements, PwC Luxembourg has pooled experts into the Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services (RCAS) department. The RCAS team is able to provide timely, cost effective and practical assistance to clients facing regulatory compliance issues.
As a Paralegal Assistant (m/f), you will provide our fund clients with a wide range of corporate secretary services and administration support. Working closely with Advisors, your duties will consist of:
• Prepare minutes of board and shareholder meetings;
• Organise board and shareholder meetings;
• Follow-up legal formalities (filing of annual accounts);
• Prepare ad hoc incorporation/ registration formalities and draft fund prospectuses;
• Liaise with Luxembourg administrative authorities, banks, other services providers (domiciliation agents, third parties, tax specialists, lawyers and notaries);
• Assist in the liquidation process.
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or law;
• You have a good understanding of the fund industry (a first experience in a similar role is a plus);
• You are fluent (both oral and written) in English and French or German;
• You show a keen interest to develop practical knowledge in laws and regulations applicable to financial services, both within Luxembourg and other jurisdictions;
• You benefit from excellent communication and organization skills to meet tight deadlines.
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online!
For more information, visit us on www.pwc.lu and www.pwc.com.
|Kategorie||Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Rechtswesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.05.2017||HR Consulting – Senior Reward/Compensation and Benefits Consultant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.05.2017||HR Consulting – Senior Recruitment Consultant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.05.2017||Réceptionniste Horeca (h/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.05.2017||Administrative Assistenten (m/w)||Luxembourg|
|23.05.2017||Assistant Tax Efficiency (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23.05.2017||Personal Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23.05.2017||Experienced Manager Consultant in Funds Regulation (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23.05.2017||Administrative Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|