||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
A challenging and diverse role as Senior Credit Analyst in the Credit Risk Management department of CS Luxembourg with growing activities in Private Banking (Lombard and mortgage) and Corporates and Financial Institutions (funds) lending businesses.
- The role will focus primarily on mortgage loans (mainly prime residential properties in France) and to a lesser extent standard and structured Lombard loans.
- Perform the analysis and structuring of credits granted to Private Banking clients booked on the Lux platform, i.e. by providing input on issues such as alternative financing solutions, collateral, facilities required and credit limits admissible according to prevailing credit policies, directives and in line with the risk appetite of the bank, make credit decisions or prepare requests for credit decisions by a higher approval level.
- Provide professional advice and assistance to Relationship Managers for credit related matters and products
- Loan administration: Input credit facilities in CRM system, perform limit reviews, monitor credit positions under your responsibility, identify risk increases specifically in the mortgage portfolio and initiate appropriate measures to minimize them, prepare mortgage related reportings including portfolio overviews, perform monitoring of mortgage expiries and covenants
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders within Credit Suisse group such as relationship managers, structuring team, finance / treasury, local management, legal, functional management and other credit risk management teams within the group
- Support the CRM RE expert located in Paris
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics or Finance
- Minimum 5 years working experience in mortgage credits, especially related to the French market, good knowledge of mortgage credit for other types of products (e.g. commercial real estate) and other jurisdictions as well as standard and structured Lombard loans would be a plus
- Sound understanding of the French property market and good understanding of financial products (all asset classes)
- Experienced user of MS Office tools, open to new system environments
- Good analytical skills, excellent communicator with negotiation skills; hands-on mentality and ability to work independently and systematically, take ownership and be persistent, good risk awareness and solution oriented, demonstrated ability to deal with a large variety of stakeholders and present complex matters to senior management
- Fluent in English and in French (knowledge of German would be considered as an asset)
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|29.03.2017||Chief Operating Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Senior Credit Specialist – Corporate Lending and Structured Lombard||Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Trainee position in Group Finance (only student status still valid – Internship 6 to 12 months)||Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Senior Compliance Officer: Suitability & Appropriateness (S&A) Monitoring – Private Banking||Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Head AML team – Compliance – Private Banking (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29.03.2017||Senior Compliance Officer for Compliance Reviews within the Private Banking Division||Luxembourg|
|27.03.2017||Developer / Support Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|27.03.2017||Application Developer (m/f)||Luxembourg|