||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
NautaDutilh is an international law firm with a leading position in the Benelux and offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, London and New York. We advise a wide range of major clients in the financial and corporate sectors. The Luxembourg office currently employs over 40 lawyers and specialises in corporate and financial law, tax, intellectual property, regulatory, investment funds and commercial litigation.
We work in a multicultural, international, friendly and human environment.
NautaDutilh' s banking team combines domestic know-how and international scope covering the full range of banking and finance work. Financings go from straight forward to complex structuring (hybrid financings, securitisations, high yield bond issues) and increasingly complemented by growing regulatory practice.
Are you a German speaking Junior banking lawyer?
We have room for you.
- U.E. law degree, LL.M or equivalent would be an asset
- German speaker with excellent knowledge of English. French would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical mind-set and good organisational skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible, innovative and team-player
What we offer
- Continuous learning opportunities and ongoing professional education
- A stimulating and friendly professional environment
- Real and challenging career opportunities
- A competitive remuneration
- International law cases
You can send your application, including your CV and cover letter via the platform jobs.lu
NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg | Human Resources | 2, rue Jean Bertholet | L-1233 Luxembourg
Financial and Corporate recommended firm of the year | IFLR Europe 2015-2016
International Law Firm | Amsterdam ∙ Brussels ∙ London ∙ Luxembourg ∙ New York ∙ Rotterdam
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.03.2017||Tax advisor (m/f)||Luxembourg|