||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor and Treasury Services (I&TS) has developed a multi-year business transformation strategy, Advanced Client Engagement (ACE), that focuses on aligning our clients’ requirements with system enhancements designed to improve their overall experience, enhance operational efficiency and reduce risk.
You will be a Developer on a highly skilled Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where you will have continuous learning opportunities and challenging work.
We are using continuous integration, cloud based solution and leading edge architecture to quickly deliver a next-generation portal for our clients.
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over your role title.
What will you do?
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
What do you need to succeed?
- An Agile mindset and team player
- Familiarity with following technologies and proven expertise in at least one of them:
- Spring Suite, Maven, jUnit, REST API.
- Client side rendering framework, NPM, CSS preprocessor, jQuery.
- Proficient experience using CI and automated testing tools such as Jenkins, Selenium.
- Expertise in AngularJS.
- Experience working in scrum.
- Hands on experience with PaaS solution such as Bluemix.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable.
- Leaders who support your development through training and study groups.
- Be a key enabler of RBC agile and technology transformation.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact by working on a cutting edge product.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Investmentfonds, Analyse / Projektmanagement|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|28.03.2017||Director, Operational Control Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|28.03.2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|26.03.2017||Technical Systems Analyst SARA (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|26.03.2017||2017 Summer Internship Program Luxembourg||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|25.03.2017||Audit Manager, IT (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|25.03.2017||Senior Audit Manager, IT (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||Senior Analyst, Excellence Center (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||Senior Analyst Financial & Regulatory Reporting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.03.2017||Audit Manager (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||AML Compliance Manager (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|