||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Founded in 2001 in Luxembourg, the independent FARAD Group encompasses companies specialized in Insurance and Finance businesses.
Through its B2B and B4B2C services platforms, developed over its 15 years of activity, the Group provides tailor-made solutions and meets a wide range of clients’ needs, especially institutional ones.
FARAD Group, headquartered in Luxembourg, holds a Branch and two representative offices in Milan.
Its well-established position on the European market reflects the Group’s activities in many countries: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
FARAD Group's international, multilingual and multidisciplinary team is composed by more than 50 professionals, working together to ensure valuable services for its clients.
To strengthen its position in the Market throughout Europe, Farad Group is developing several new marketing approach. In this context, FARAD Group is looking to hire a Junior Marketing Assistant to boost the social media representation and the digitalization of some activities of the Group.
The Junior Marketing Assistant will be reporting directly to the marketing team and assist them with the following responsibilities:
The Junior Marketing Assistant will assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies and its role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Create, with the aid of graphic softwares such as Adobe InDesign, graphic spreadsheets, advertisings for online and print, banners, flyers, brochures, logos and all sort of branded documents
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success (in Luxembourg and abroad)
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Assist in managing, updating and maintaining the company web pages
- University Degree or Master in Marketing and or Communication with a specialisation in social media, community management or Marketing Analysis
- 1 to 2 years previous experience or activities in social media in a B2B company (financial sector will be considered as an asset)
- Fluent in French and English (mandatory). Knowledge of Italian will be an asset.
- Good communication skills oral and writing in both languages French and English
- Good command in graphic softwares Adobe InDesign and/ or Illustrator (mandatory).
- Perfect use of Microsoft Office (in particular Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Good command in Wordpress and HTML(mandatory).
- Ability to work in autonomy and deliver high quality while working under pressure
- Focused attitude to work with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring attention to details, and high levels of accuracy.
- Type of Contract : Permanent Employment Contract
- Lunch Vouchers : EUR 8.40 ( 18 per months), entirely paid by the Company
- Hours of work: 40 hours/week
- Health Insurance: Entirely paid by the Company
- Pension Plan : % of the Gross Annual remuneration
- Bonus :monthly multiplier, according to Group and individual Performance
- Start date: As soon as possible
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung, Medien / Neue Medien|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|28.03.2017||Junior Fund Structuring Officers (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|28.03.2017||Senior Legal & Compliance in Fund Investment (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|26.03.2017||Windows / Linux Administrator (m/f)||Luxembourg|