||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Inter IKEA Group is through Inter IKEA Systems B.V. the holder of the intellectual property assets under which the IKEA retailers operate.
The overall purpose of the Group is to secure continuous improvement and a long life of the IKEA Concept. As this will require investments in both good and bad times we strive to be financially independent.
Inter Fund Management SA is a Fund Management and Asset Management Company set-up in Luxembourg in 1998 and fully regulated by the CSSF. The company manages Alternative Investment Funds investing in different asset classes (Global Equities, Global Fixed Income and Credit, Derivatives, etc.)
The company has strong values of entrepreneurship, humbleness and simplicity that are detailed on the link: Interogo Holding - heritage
- You will be part of our BI Team and participate in development and conception of solutions, Implement & Integrate third-party systems, Design reports as well as maintain existing in-house applications.
- You will work closely to the users and help/support them to solve their business issues and challenges.
- The position suits a well-qualified university graduate (or equivalent) with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are open minded, curious, autonomous and able to find/propose solutions in accordance to requirements
- Knowledge about Investment Funds would be an advantage
- Understanding of financial concepts would be an advantage, especially in Fund Administration, Fund Accounting and Portfolio Management.
- Eager to learn Finance and to develop your knowledge
- Correct knowledge of English (any other European language will be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of Programming concepts / patterns
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & Microsoft Business Intelligence suite (Reporting Services / Integration Services)
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. .Net / C# / Asp.Net MVC)
- Knowledge of ETL concept; Talend would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Environment
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, IT / Programmierung|