||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The Ogier Luxembourg office offers tailor made legal advice to investment funds, private equity and financial institutions on cross-border transactions.
We act for leading fund managers, banks, corporate and private equity institutional clients based primarily in London, Continental Europe, East Asia and North & South America. Our teams of internationally experienced lawyers provide specialised legal advice (including on a comparative multijurisdictional basis) through the full life-cycle of our clients' structures.
As the only provider of legal services with a significant presence in both Luxembourg and the leading international jurisdictions of the BVI, Cayman, Guernsey and Jersey, Ogier is uniquely placed to provide fully integrated advice on both Luxembourg and offshore laws and investment structures/vehicles.
Purpose of the role
We are currently looking for an associate (2 to 4 years' experience ) for our Corporate & Investment Fund department with an international mind-set, strong commitment and creativity. You would join Ogier, a leading international offshore law firm with a global network of offices, 350 employees & lawyers and 50 partners in 8 jurisdictions.
Key responsibilities and challenges
- To assist on the set up of investment and/or holding vehicles regulated and unregulated, advise on M&A transactions and financing of international acquisitions, in coordination with clients or law firms from other jurisdictions;
- To review and draft constitutional set-up, financing and other corporate documents as required on a transaction-by-transaction basis;
- To review and draft offering memoranda and management regulations, partnership agreements and servicing agreements in connection with a wide variety of UCIs, SIFs, SICARs and unregulated investment vehicles;
- More generally to provide ongoing support to senior lawyers/partners in advising domestic and international clients on diversified legal matters in the domain of business law and investment funds; and
- To participate to business development activities.
- You have completed a postgraduate law degree, ideally complemented with an additional degree gained abroad (LL.M or Business School degree);
- You have gained a meaningful corporate and/or funds experience (2-4 years' post qualification experience) ideally in a top tier law firm with international exposure;
- You are admitted to the Luxembourg Bar (List I or List IV) or another EU jurisdiction, or have attended the CCDL courses;
- You are a team player and would like to be professionally active in an international environment, with the ability to work effectively in a team and sometimes under pressure;
- You are autonomous, dynamic, flexible, proactive, service-oriented and have excellent communication skills; and
- You have a perfect command of both written and spoken English and French. Any other language would be an asset.
What we offer
- A practical experience including direct contact with experienced lawyers and partners, creating opportunities for personal progression;
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- The possibility to develop a deep expertise and gain substantial exposure to various practice areas;
- Autonomous file management under the supervision of a senior lawyer or partner; and
- A training programme to develop your legal, business and soft skills in close collaboration with our Jersey head office.
If you are interested to join an international growing law firm, please send your application (including cover letter and resume in English) via the platform jobs.lu
Regulatory information can be found at ogier.com