||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Description PMO Group:
The Project Managing Office Group in the Client Service Units provides the clients of the Unit with a single point of contact for their inquiries and interacts with different departments within the bank.
The team has to coordinate and consolidate all Project related inquiries of clients to provide an overview of all client related activities within the unit. Clients for the PMO team are any person outside the PMO team itself.
All actions with a direct link to the business as usual are out of scope, as those are dealt by the CGM within the unit, e.g. questions on daily pricing etc...
The PMO group supports all small applications used within the unit and is responsible that all tools are compliant with the internal procedures
General Position Summary:
The role of the successful candidate is to support the changes within the Client Service Unit. For that he needs a full understanding of the fund administration process and a strong technical knowledge to provide independently new results to improve existing tools and procedures.
He/she will be involved in projects with different teams within the bank.
As well he/she will do the development, testing and implementation of new business tools in Excel and ACCESS for the unit, but as well be responsible for liaising with internal IT.
He/she will be a central point of contact for his colleagues in order to minimize any potential delay in the day to day business as well in the daily improvements of existing processes.
All Actions done will be under the direct supervision of his managerREQUIRED SKILLS:
- Experience in VBA developing is strongly required.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience in project work
- Ability to explain complex structure easy understandable
- Good organized, attention to detail and the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects under tight deadlines
- Good team player and the ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various teams
- Research skills - uses reference materials to find solutions, prompt innovation and aid personal development
- Ability to prioritize own workload and respond to immediate deadlines
- You are resourceful and able to work on your own initiative and independently but know when to report problems, seek advice or further information
- Fund accounting knowledge
- Taxation and Legal Reporting knowledge would be of advantage.
- English fluent. Any other language would be an advantage.
- Minimum Working experience in the financial markets of 2 years
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.04.2017||Executive Assistant, Sector Solutions (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Senior Project Manager - Transfer Agency||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Senior Transfer Agent||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||AML/KYC Compliance Manager||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||Luxembourg Internship Opportunities 2017||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Legal Counsel., Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Derivatives Business Analyst, Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Client Service Manager - Officer||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Junior Reporting Agent, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Client Service Operations Specialist, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Transfer Agent - Registration, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Transfer Agent – Client Service (Dutch-German-French Language Skills), Entry level||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Project Manager, Pricing- Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|