||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The Banque centrale du Luxembourg, member of the Eurosystem and responsible for the hosting of the “Eurosystem Procurement Coordination Office (EPCO)”, is looking for a motivated candidate for the following position:
PROCUREMENT OFFICER (M/F)
Full time (ref.: EPCO/002/17)
As Procurement Officer for EPCO you will be in charge of cross-border public procurement activities for the benefit of the central banks of the ESCB and other institutions participating in the activities of EPCO.
- Contributing to the identification and coordination of joint procurement opportunities for the benefit of the central banks of the Eurosystem/ESCB;
- Handling complex (including cross-border) public procurement related matters in different areas and interacting with internal and external counterparts;
- Preparing documentation related to different EPCO activities (such as market research, best practices, standard template documents, reports, procedures, etc.), supporting EPCO’s procurement plan and other EPCO reporting obligations;
- Performing monitoring and management of contracts (including financial assessments, statistics and performance assessments). Dealing with contractors;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of IT tools/infrastructure required for EPCO activities;
- Organising the regular meetings of the Eurosystem/ESCB procurement experts.
- Master degree in Economics, Business Administration, Law or a related field;
- Several years of experience with (public) procurement including preparation of public tenders, analysis of business/commercial offers, implementation of processes and tools, performance assessments and contract management;
- Experience in the IT - procurement field will be considered an advantage;
- Commercial awareness and experience in negotiation will be considered an asset;
- High level computer literacy (in particular Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent command of English, a good command of French would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate in a clear and objective manner;
- Ability to organise and prioritise work within tight time frames, to ensure timely delivery of results as well as to multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to network, high sense of diplomacy, adaptability, ability to establish and maintain excellent cooperative relationships:
- Being motivated, respecting confidentiality and proving an ethical attitude.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter, indicating the job reference, together with a detailed C.V. and copies of the diplomas you have obtained, at the latest by March 27, 2017 via the platform of jobs.lu.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job