||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Job: Administrative and Support Services
Organization: Internal Services
Job Type: Experienced
Our National Office team brings together our various technical and compliance functions, each of which shares a common three-part purpose: improve the quality of our work, protect the Firm's reputation and manage the risks associated with our business.
Indeed, standing at the heart of our business is our ambition to be regarded as a responsible Firm. This objective can be achieved through taking the utmost care in how we protect both our Client Confidential Information and our own.
To help achieve this, our National Office department is currently looking for a Security Analyst whose main objective will be to implement and maintain information security governance and controls.
Ready to take your career to the next level?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Protect the information and manage threats and incidents impacting the information resources.
- Educate employees about information security and privacy protection responsibilities.
- Write and update IT security policies and procedures.
- Monitor security controls in place such as access control, log review, etc…
- Assist in IT risk assessment and in the elaboration of the appropriate controls to mitigate identified risk and thread.
- Participate in tasks related to technology audits and compliance activities, provide security advice for users and promote security awareness.
- Contribute to the development and the maintenance of the Information Security Management system.
- Supporting the Confidential Information Management Program (CIMP) by assessing risk of confidentiality, designing CIMP, implementing, training delivery team and monitoring on specific client and engagement’s CIMP by working with client service functions.
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold an University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT Security
- Display 2 years of experience in IT security or Information Security Management
- Have a strong understanding of IT security (Network, Operating System, application, peripheral security systems…)
- Have knowledge in documenting and maintaining security standards, procedures and policies, in information Security Incident Management, in Disaster Recovery and business Continuity and in computer forensics and investigation techniques
- Have knowledge in ITIL and ISO 27000 series of standards (considered as a real asset)
- Demonstrate analytical thinking
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Sicherheit, Analyse / Projektmanagement|