||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
A challenging and diverse role as COO in Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. incl. responsibility as country COO across the other Legal Entities maintained by Credit Suisse Group in Luxembourg.
- The role will primarily focus on the Private Banking and Depositary Bank operations incl. IT and project portfolio management.
- Advise the CEO and the management team on key initiatives and make recommendations on important business decisions
- Develop strategies to achieve organizational goals and direct the growth activities to support the overall business objectives and plans
- Responsible for change initiatives for CS Lux S.A. (Private Banking and Depositary Bank business) and its branches
- Maintain a proper control framework (effectiveness and regularity of controls) for all operational and outsourcing activities
- Ensure that the Bank’s activities comply with the relevant regulatory requirements, risk management and quality standards
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of financial industry experience with solid experience in an executive level position
- Experience to work in complex / matrix organization
- Ability to lead, drive and manage change
- Strong organizational, negotiation, time management and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, French or German is a plus
- In case of candidate selection, this position requires the delivery of a criminal record not older than one month
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
|Kategorie||Banken, IT / Programmierung, Analyse / Projektmanagement|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.03.2017||Senior Credit Specialist – Corporate Lending and Structured Lombard||Luxembourg|
|24.03.2017||Senior Compliance Officer: Suitability & Appropriateness (S&A) Monitoring – Private Banking||Luxembourg|
|24.03.2017||Head AML team – Compliance – Private Banking (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.03.2017||Trainee position in Group Finance (only student status still valid – Internship 6 to 12 months)||Luxembourg|
|22.03.2017||Developer / Support Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|22.03.2017||Application Developer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20.03.2017||Senior Credit Analyst – French market real estate financing (m/f)||Luxembourg|