||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Bank of New York Mellon Luxembourg provides Depositary services for collective investment schemes, mainly Luxembourg-registered funds. The Bank fulfils an oversight role for its client funds under the regulations published by the CSSF. This oversight involves the safe-keeping of the assets, monitoring the activities of the funds to ensure they comply with applicable regulations, particularly in the areas like custody and asset verification, calculation of the NAV and asset valuation and transfer agency activity and issuing of shares/units to investors.
As Depotbank Reporting/MIS Analyst, you are in charge of Operational and Regulatory Reporting activities delivered to internal and external clients. You are also responsible for the review of the data produced by a team of administrators and the review of their processes.
- Responsible for the production and the oversight of Regulatory Reporting in relation with Luxembourg and other applicable European regulations.
- Support Manager as required in preparing documentation for client meetings and Board of Directors meetings and calls as required.
- Review data produced by administrators in carrying out the daily/monthly oversight checks on the Depositary clients as assigned and report findings to the Manager.
- Support the Manager within the implementation of new processes and projects to increase quality service, ensure accuracy and facilitate efficient delivery solutions.
- Build and maintain a network of stake holders and communicate with Clients, service providers, counterparties and Auditors as required.
- Support the implementation of new business and/or products.
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Collect relevant documentation and information in order to generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
Education & Skills
- University degree. Preferably Business administration, Law, or similar subject.
- In depth knowledge of depositary duties and responsibilities
- Three to six years of experience in the funds industry, banking, law or audit firm and/or the securities markets industry.
- Attention to detail, client oriented and quality-focused.
- Perfect command of English. Any additional languages would be considered as an advantage, especially German.
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to funds and financial products (all UCITS directives, ESMA guidelines, European National laws applicable to UCIs) and the best market practices applicable in Luxembourg.
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of MS Office VBA would be an asset;
Please apply via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||Banken, Finanzdienstleistungen, Rechtswesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|23.03.2017||Depositary Bank Senior Administrator II – Oversight (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20.03.2017||Depositary Bank – Senior Onboarding Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|