||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Job: Management Consulting
Job Type: Graduate Job
Our Capital Markets experts are specialized in quantitative risk management and valuation of financial derivatives instruments and other complex products and structures for banks and investment funds.
What is it about?
As a Funds Performance Measurement Consultant, you will:
- Set-up of performance fees calculation, methodology review, verification of performance fees calculation
- Calculate and control the classes of share performance in multi-class funds, control and review accounting system
- Share class FX hedging: review hedging techniques practices, measure and analyze FX hedging effects
- Carry out performance attribution, measure and analyze performance and calculate market indicators and ratios
- Carry out regression analysis of funds: benchmark and control the fund's return to market indexes
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master’s degree (Bac+5) in business administration, audit, finance
- Have a first experience in audit or finance would be considered a significant asset
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and skills in other Microsoft Office products
- Have good knowledge in programming in VBA
- Be business and solution minded
- Have strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Be fluent in French and English, any other language would be an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as a Funds Performance Measurement Consultant and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen|