||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Job: Management Consulting
Job Type: Graduate Job
Deloitte Solutions (hereafter “DSO”) is a regulated entity with a support PSF status, and a reliable partner for global financial reporting services. As a regulated entity, DSO is subject to strict data security standards, ensuring the secure treatment of all information.
With the expertise, tools, and capacities of our dedicated reporting team, Deloitte Solutions provides Regulatory reporting services (including FATCA, CRS, MiFIR and SFTR), Transactional reporting services, Tax reporting services, Tax reclaim services and KYC/AML services.
What is it about?
As a Project Management Officer, you will:
- Support the Conducting Officers of Deloitte Solutions in ensuring stakeholders management, regulatory compliance and daily management of DSO employees
- Be in charge of the daily coordination of Deloitte stakeholders involved in DSO activities, which include: preparation and animation of the weekly follow-up meetings with Conducting Officers, preparation of reporting and escalation to the Board of Directors as well as the organisation of annual Board meetings, coordination of the working relationships between DSO and Deloitte General Services,maintenance of a recruitment plan and coordination of recruitment activities, monitoring of IT change and support request processes, coordination with internal audit and support to implementation of recommendations
- Provide support to the Conducting Officers to ensure DSO regulatory compliance, notably: monitoring and maintenance of internal procedures, contribution to implementation of BCP / DRP plan, monitoring of DSO’s CAC process, provision of regulatory watch and ensuring compliance with all CSSF circulars, preparation of RAR and RD reports, ensuring timely CSSF reporting (financial and non-financial)
- Provide support to the Conducting Officers in their daily management of DSO’s staff: facilitatation of handling of daily staff requests, identification of organisational deficiencies and proposition of remediation actions, coordination of marketing activities with the Conducting Officers and owners of each service offering
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related area
- Have at least 2 years experience in Project Management Office - Consulting background is ideal but not compulsory
- Be able to bring your skills, knowledge and experience to add value to our work across various functions including Operations, IT, Finance and accounting, HR and Risk Management
- Have strong analytical and communication skills
- Be fluent in English and French, German is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Project Management Officer and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Analyse / Projektmanagement|