||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
CHAMP Cargosystems is the leading provider of Cargo solutions to airlines and ground handlers worldwide. We have developed a fully integrated Java based suite of solutions that manage the end-to-end cargo flow of actors of the Air Transport Industry.
We provide our solutions primarily on a “Software as A Service” mode to the Air Transport Industry worldwide thanks to our unrivalled expertise.
Our mission is to give our customers a competitive advantage by providing innovative, cost-effective, quality information technology solutions and services.
CHAMP Cargosystems is also the IT Services Company of Cargolux Airlines International S.A. and provides all their IT solutions worldwide.
With a skilled staff over 500 employees and a turnover over 50 million EUR CHAMP Cargosystems is a leading actor in the airline market with presence in London, Zürich, Manila, Atlanta, Singapore and has its Headquarter in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
For more information, visit our website at www.champ.aero
To strengthen our team we are currently looking for an experienced:
Business Analyst Air Cargo - Traxon Global Customs
The overall purpose is to provide customized IT solutions in order to meet the strategic, financial and operational needs of CHAMP Cargosystems’ clients and to analyse customer requirements to ensure that products in the portfolio will satisfy the business needs of the customer.
The job holder is in general accountable for the accomplishment of following tasks:
- Apply business knowledge to analyze external and internal requirements
- Define and specify next generation air cargo system solutions for our team of software developers specifically in the domain of cargo customs and security including a close follow-up until release for production
- Fully document functional and technical solutions, obtain customer approval prior to technical development and ensure updated system support documentation is produced and at the time of implementation
- Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development and test programs after completion to ensure compliance with the specification
- Review and document customer’s existing business processes in consideration of the requirements
- Review, discuss and document business process changes to support identified requirements
- Provide 2nd level support to Customers Support teams for all new or modified/ enhanced products
- Investigate operational problems, identify causes and support the testing and implementation of corrections
- Define customer migration and integration requirements from existing legacy systems to the next generation air cargo platform
- Support existing customer migrations and new customer implementations of new systems, enhancements and business information by providing consultancy, demonstrations, support and training as required on an individual basis or at customer meetings and forums
Knowledge, competencies & skills
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, IT or similar
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the air cargo and forwarding industry and/ or logistics supply chain
- At least 5 years of work experience in functional analysis and support of systems
- In depth knowledge of Customs & Security requirements would be a strong asset
- A solid understanding full life-cycle IT implementation coupled with a strong understanding of the inherent business challenges and processes within those areas
- Good knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications
- A good command of Microsoft Excel and VBA Script
- Profound understanding of XML, XSLT & Web-Services
- Solid knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented technology and relational databases
- Experienced in implementing IT solutions and / or redesigning processes
- Software Development background would be an asset
- Familiar with AGILE methodologies
- Solid knowledge of and experience with all common PC software
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Clearly client-oriented with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all customer’s organisational levels
- Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Open-minded team player who provides creative, efficient and pragmatic solutions for given issues
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is mandatory; French, German and other languages will be an asset
We offering you?
You will be working for a worldwide leading Company in a dynamic and challenging international environment servicing the Air Transport Industry. You will benefit from the company continuous investment in staff, product and technologies. Your career evolution will be driven by your performance and the Company’s expansion.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, IT / Programmierung, Produktion / Ingenieurwesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|20.03.2017||Senior Software Engineers ref. 70214-31||Contern|
|20.03.2017||Software Engineer ref. 70262/33||Contern|