||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The Accounts Payable (‘AP”) Analyst reports to the General Manager/Senior Director of Finance and Accounting and is responsible for managing the AP process, and other accounting activities as determined by the Director of Accounting and Compliance
- Oversee the daily and monthly accounting, reporting and processing of the company’s account payables (A/P)
- Review all wire requests for appropriate G/L coding
- Prepare wire packages for approval
- Prepare all A/P entries for entry into the company’s general ledger system
- Prepare wires and funding for all Debt Entities per Servicing Agreements
- Process all of the company’s Travel & Entertainment expenses and check for compliance with the company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in the completion of the Weekly Cash Report
- Perform all required accounting department administration including maintenance of the company’s accounting compliance calendar in regards to the Accounts Payable schedule
- Monitor the company’s Bank Accounts daily to capture all transactions ensuring recording of the appropriate general ledger entries
- Prepare other journal entries as directed by the General Manager/Senior Director of Finance and Accounting
- Support the Director of Asset accounting in accounting for the Company’s fleet assets
- Support the General Manager/Senior Director of Finance and Accounting in administrative activities required to manage the Luxembourg office and assist in any ad hoc accounting projects required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate has a Degree in Accounting and experience working in an Accounts Payable positions
- The position requires that the person has strong analytical and organizational skills and has the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- English is mandatory, French or German are desirable
This person reports to the Director of Accounting and Compliance of Beacon Rail Leasing.
|Gehalt||We offer you an interesting and rewarding job with a salary package based on your qualifications, experience and motivations|
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen|