||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Fund Accountant (m/f)
The position will primarily be in the Fund Accounting department.
- Prepare timely and accurately daily, weekly, monthly and yearly Net Assets Values for Funds.
- Record accurately the accounting records for securities positions, corporate actions and other journal entries.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management and assisting in their resolution.
- Assist in preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, CSSF and BCL reporting, tax returns, financial statements, or other reports.
- Research, as assigned, certain securities in Fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment and compliance with CSSF and prospectus restrictions and limitations.
- 2 years of experience in Fund Accounting
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Knowledge of accounting
- Understanding of financial instruments (shares, bonds, futures, options etc…) and the financial markets
- English is a prerequisite. Other languages, particularly French, would be an advantage.
- PC skills (Excel, Word etc.…), Multifonds is an asset
- Be flexible, inquisitive and proactive.
- Ability to work on different projects and under pressure
- Ability to follow instructions, set priorities and respect deadlines
- Willing to stay long term, high team spirit and dynamic
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen|