||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an outstanding professional to join our RBC Internal Audit team in Luxembourg as a Senior Audit Manager, IT, Investor & Treasury Services. In this role, you will leverage your audit and IT knowledge to provide independent, objective IT risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of IT risk management practices, internal control and corporate governance processes in the RBC Investor Services area, primarily in but not limited to Europe. You will work with management in achieving IT objectives by creating solutions to improve IT operations, while remaining objective and independent. You will provide leadership, coaching and personal development to reporting staff members on individual engagements.
This is a challenging job in an international environment, within a team of more than 300 internal auditors worldwide, including 60 IT auditors, of which 3 are employed at our office in Luxembourg.
What will you do?
- Lead audit engagement teams of professional auditors responsible for potentially complex and large engagements in terms of products, locations and client relationship.
- Develop audit programs to ensure effective control solutions are implemented.
- Direct, counsel, and instruct staff assigned to the engagement and review audit engagement team plan, findings and report for sufficient scope and for accuracy.
- Provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified, while remaining objective and independent.
- Ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner to effectively address the issues.
- Key relationships: senior management in various RBC I&TS and other RBC platforms, external auditors & regulators.
- 20-30% audit-specific travel required: assignments are generally for 2 weeks, but may vary based on unit and audit scope (never more than 3 weeks).
What do you need to succeed?
- Master’s degree or equivalent (Master in Science / Information Technology or MSA, at a minimum).
- Proficiency in auditing and/or IT risk management principles and techniques with proven experience in internal/external auditing or IT risk management (5-7 years), including proven track record in leading assignments.
- In-depth knowledge of technology, in particular with regard to ITIL processes and cyber security.
- Relevant professional designation (CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent), or commitment to earn designation rapidly. Any additional relevant professional designation is considered as an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and French.
- Sound to extensive knowledge and understanding of Information Technology risks as they apply to a global financial services organization such as RBC and its clients in the investment management industry.
- Capable to work on different topical areas within IT.
- Good critical thinking.
- Knowledge of and experience in IT risk management areas.
- Experience in people management.
- Proven track record in leading small projects.
- Additional European languages considered an asset.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. Working with us means for you:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.
|Kategorie||Banken, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, IT / Programmierung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.03.2017||Senior Analyst, Excellence Center (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||Senior Analyst Financial & Regulatory Reporting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.03.2017||Audit Manager (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||AML Compliance Manager (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.03.2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|23.03.2017||Director, Operational Control Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|23.03.2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21.03.2017||Technical Systems Analyst SARA (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21.03.2017||2017 Summer Internship Program Luxembourg||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|20.03.2017||Audit Manager, IT (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|