||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Your overall responsibility in this position is to manage large accounts and interface with partners in order to ensure seamless client relationship management. You will directly report to the Head of Sales Germany within the Sales department.
Main responsibilities include:
Sales & client support/account management:
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key contact persons in assigned corporate accounts
- Ensure smooth implementation of new contracts with brokers and clients
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer’s requests and offer solutions to maximize profitability, contract renewability and added value for the customer
- Update clients and brokers on product and underwriting changes
- Act as a single point of contact for clients and brokers with regards to service issues, including critical requests and administration related matters
- Perform claims data analysis to identify trends in dedicated accounts and provide solutions for identified issues
- Support and follow up the internal quotation process and liaise with policy administration, accounting and claims departments
- Demonstrate decisiveness and proactivity in steering solutions for the clients
- Maintain the internal account management tool.
- Initiate meetings with clients and brokers
- Ensure sales growth by establishing flawless client assistance
- Develop existing key clients and brokers and propose solutions to retain accounts and promote cross selling as aligned with the company’s sales strategy
- Build knowledge and keep up to date with the market in order to gain excellent competition knowledge.
This position is based in Luxembourg but business traveling will be required.
- 5 years of working experience in a similar account management position
- Preferably a sound knowledge of international health insurance
- Proven track record on driving the management of large accounts through partner relationship management
- Results oriented and possess a strong business and sales acumen
- Able to work independently and make appropriate decisions in order to attain business objectives
- Enjoy working in a high performance culture and in an international team
- Ability to sell ideas and to influence others
- Experienced at meeting tight deadlines and working in a competitive environment, while submitting high quality results
- Reliable, energetic, friendly and proactive
- German language at a native level, both verbally and in writing, is key for this position
- Flawless English is also a must, as company language
- Good command of MS office tools.
|Kategorie||Vertriebsleitung, Verkauf, Versicherungen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|25.04.2017||IT Business Application Administrator (m/f)||Munsbach|
|24.04.2017||IT Infrastructure Network Specialist (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Internship in Accounting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||Accountant (m/f) CDD||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||IT Helpdesk Technician (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Claims Officer - German (m/f)||Munsbach|